History

1939
An overview of the campus [1939]
1939
A hall and 12 classrooms were completed in September 1939.
1940
The School Main Entrance [1940]
1956
An overview of the campus
1956
A new building with 6 classrooms for the kindergarten section was completed in 1956.
1965
The school gate on Inverness Road was completed in 1965.
1966
On 8th March 1966, Dr. LAM Cho-fung [left] officiated at the Opening Ceremony of Blocks C and D. On the right-hand side was Dr. LAM Shu-kee.
Page 2 of 4